If you have what it takes to be part of our team, drop us an email, we would like to hear from you!
– Responsible in handling project
– Preparing Quotation
– Preparing project schedule
– Coordination with Client, Building Management & site supervisors
– Preparing project report ( costing, drawing changes, additional works, etc)
– Customer Service maintenance / after sales service
– Graduated from Design Interior / architecture
– Min. 1 year experience in retail interiors
– Strong interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
– Good written and verbal communication (English & Bahasa Indonesia)
– Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented
– Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point ), AutoCAD, Photoshop
– Willing to travel across Indonesia
– Fresh graduates are welcome
– Diploma/Degree in Interior Design/Architecture
– Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
– Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Max and Photoshop
– Able to produce good detailing and complete drawings
– Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
Salary will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualifications.
– Searching for new clients who might benefit from company product or services and maximizing client potential.
– Developing long-term relationship with client through managing & interpreting their requirements.
– Developing communication, experience & events strategy for various event campaigns & exhibitions for cllients.
– To define how a particular strategy can help clients add value to their business, and inspire creative teams to propose on the design processes in order to achieve this.
– To present your ideas based on research, trends and data on markets, consumers and culture.
– Meet company sales target.
– 23 – 27 years old.
– Attractive look and friendly personality is a must.
– Have a good analytical skills
– Target oriented
– Applicant should have experience, preferably in exhibition and interior design.
– Fluent in english & mandarin is a plus.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, both verbal & written.
– Computer literate ( Ms. Excel, Ms. Pwerpoint, Ms. Word ).
– The ability to work under pressure.
– Creative, team work, flexibity, business awareness, influencing and negotiation skil.